（Please see How to order tickets for regular ticket purchase）
* These instructions are for applications using a computer. It is also possible to apply for tickets through the Peatix app.
1. On the event page, click "Apply for a ticket".
2. Select the number of tickets you wish to apply for.
3. Log into your Peatix account. If you do not have an account yet, click "Register". Fill in a nickname, your email address and a password to create a Peatix account. You can also use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple account to create a Peatix account.
4. Fill out the event questionnaire (the questionnaire is set by the event organizer and will differ per event).
5. Please review your details, and click "Apply for a ticket".
6. When your application is completed, you will also receive a confirmation email at your registered email address.
* The application confirmation and selection result email will not be sent to the email address you enter in the questionnaire, but to the registered email address of your Peatix account. If you do not receive these emails, please check What should I do when I cannot receive emails from Peatix?
* You can only apply once. You will see an error message if you attempt to apply again using the same account.
* For paid tickets, no payment is made at the application stage.
For how to check the status of your selection application, refer to this help page: How can I check my selection application?