- How to Join
- How to Renew
How to Join
1. Go to the group page and click the "Subscribe" or "Select" button.
2.Sign in to your Peatix account (if you are already sing in, please proceed to 3)
- Sign in with your email address: Sign in with your registered email address and password.
- Sign in with an external service account (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple): Sign in by clicking on the button with the name of one of the services
3.Select a subscription plan and click "Next".
4.Complete the survey form and click "Next: Billing".
5.Enter your billing information.
Enter your card number, expiration date, and security code, then click "Next Review".
6. A review screen will appear. Enter (or edit if necessary) your first and last name, check the nickname and email address, check the box for terms of service, and then click "Subscribe Now".
7. A screen with the words "CONGRATULATIONS!" will appear and you will receive an email with application details.
The enrollment process for the subscription plan is complete.
How to Renew
Credit card payment
If you have applied for enrollment with credit card payment, your credit card will be automatically charged at the time of renewal and your plan will be automatically renewed.
- Annual: Plans are valid for one year from the date of enrollment. Your credit card will be automatically charged on the same date the following year.
- Monthly: Plans are valid for one month from the date of enrollment. Your credit card will be automatically charged on the same date the following month.
- End of year: Plans are valid through the end of the year, and your last credit card will be automatically charged on December 31 for the following year's membership fee.
- End of month: Plans are active until the end of the month you have applied for enrollment. On the last day of the month, your credit card will be automatically charged for the following month.
No notification email will be sent at the time of renewal. If automatic withdrawal is not possible due to factors such as expiration of the card, an email will be sent to you to update your card information.