We suggest that you update to the latest version of your browser and operating system for an optimal viewing experience before the Peatix Live event starts.
- Windows 10 – Latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- macOS 10.14 or higher – Latest version of Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- iOS 11 or later – Latest version of Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Android 8 or later – Latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
In addition, we suggest that you have a stable, high-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi or wired) with a download speed of at least 5 Mbps. To determine your internet speed, you can run a speed test here.
To improve your internet connection, you can try to:
- Close unused browser tabs or applications
- Move closer to your Wi-Fi router
- Reset your Wi-Fi router
- Switch to a more stable network connection
Important points to note:
- When viewing the event, make sure that you are logged into the Peatix account you used to purchase your ticket.
- Please check that there are no issues or damages to the device or software you will be using to view the livestream.
- If there is a mobile data limit set on your smartphone, please make sure to check the remaining mobile data balance in advance.
- You will be responsible for bearing the internet costs associated with watching the livestream.
- The recommended specifications are subject to change without prior notice.