When you order a ticket for an online event, you will gain access to the Peatix Watch Stream page of the event.
The Watch Stream page will have a link from where you can join the online streaming of the event, as well as any instructions from the organizer about joining the event (e.g. password for the online streaming). For some events, the Watch Stream Page will include an embedded streaming of the event.
Accessing the Watch page & joining the event.
1. Please access your ticket dashboard:
* You will also be able to access the Watch Stream page through the link in the order confirmation email and reminder email.
2. Login with your the account you used when you ordered your ticket.
3. On your dashboard, under TICKETS you can see a list of all the events you have bought tickets for.
Click Join Event to access the Watch page.
4. From the Watch Stream page, click the "Join event" button. You will be directed to an external site where the online event is hosted. Depending on the event, you will need to enter a password to access the streaming, please refer to the instructions from the event organizer for the password to the event.
For some events, you will be able to view the online event through the embedded stream on the Watch Stream page.
* If the organizer hasn't yet registered the streaming URL, the message "The organizer has not added a streaming URL" will be shown. In that case, please check back later closer to the event date.
Troubleshooting when accessing the Watch page
When accessing the Watch Stream page, you will need to login with the account you used to order your ticket.
If you are logged in but you cannot access the Watch page, it's likely that you are logged into a wrong account. Please logout (https://peatix.com/signout), and login with the account you used when you ordered your ticket.
If you forgot which account you used to purchase your tickets, please check the order confirmation email.
If you experience troubles logging into your account, please reset your password and try again to login.
We recommend using Google Chrome when using the Watch Stream page.
- Download Google Chrome
If you have questions about the streaming of the online event, please check the instructions from the organizer on the Watch Stream page. If you still have questions, please contact the event organizer directly.