1. Download and install the Peatix app from the link below.
2. After opening the app, access the "Tickets" page.
3. Click “Sign In”.
4. The login screen will be shown. Please log in with the account you used to purchase your tickets.
5. The events for which you purchased tickets will be shown. Click "View Ticket" for the event you would like to see the ticket for.
6. Your ticket will appear on your screen. Please show this screen to the reception at the day of the event.
*The number with # displayed on the ticket is the "ticket number". It may be used as a reference number or seat number for some event organizers.
※ The "Tap Check-In" button may also be used by the reception staff at the event to validate tickets and check in attendees. On the day of the event, please show your ticket to the event staff, and do not tap the button by yourself. Once the ticket is validated, it cannot be used again. If you accidentally tap checked in your own ticket, please contact the organizer immediately for direct assistance.
※ If you purchased multiple tickets from the same account, those tickets will be displayed in one ticket. If you and your friends will go to the event separately, please transfer the ticket to your friend(s) beforehand.
※ If you are logged in but your tickets are not shown, refer to this help page: Why are my tickets or selection application not shown in my account?
※ If you are having trouble logging into your account, please check Troubleshooting login issues.