You may run into some issues when you try to log into Peatix via an email address or third-party account (Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple) for the reasons described below.
- The message "We couldn't find an account with the information you entered" is shown
The email address you entered when attempting to log in is not registered with Peatix.
- The message "Email has already been registered" is shown
If you see this message when attempting to log in via a third-party account (Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple), it means that a Peatix account that is not associated/connected with that third-party account already exists (i.e., the email address that is registered with that third-party account is also registered with Peatix).
- You have forgotten the email address or third-party account you used when you registered with Peatix
If you fall under one of the above, you will need to identify the email address or third-party account you used to create a Peatix account. Please see How to access your account when you forgot your login details.
It is also possible that you cannot log into Peatix for the reasons described below. Please read the solution and try logging into Peatix.
- You have forgotten the password
- You cannot log in even after entering all the passwords that you think might work
- You cannot log in with your email address after you registered your Peatix account with third-party accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple)
Please reset your password and try logging in by following the steps described on this help page: How to reset your password.
- The message "You have made too many failed attempts to sign in" is shown
If you see this message, your account is temporarily locked because the wrong email address or password has been entered repeatedly. In this case, please try again later.