If you don't have a smartphone or cannot download the app, and want to bring a printout of a ticket to the event, please view your tickets online in the following way:
1. Access your ticket dashboard: https://peatix.com/dashboard
2. Log in with the same account that you used when you purchased your ticket. You may skip this step if you are already logged in.
- If the account was created using your email address, log in with your registered email and password.
- If the account was not created using your email address, access your account by selecting Agree and Sign in with Facebook/Twitter/Google/Apple according to the account you used to create your account.
3. When accessing from PC, click account name in the upper right corner of the screen and select "My Tickets".
For smartphones, tap "My Tickets/Events" in the upper right corner of the screen.
4.On your dashboard, under Tickets, you can see a list of all the events you have bought tickets for. Click View Ticket(s).
5. Your web ticket will be displayed. Print out the ticket, and bring the printout with you to the event.
*The number with # displayed on the ticket is the "ticket number". It may be used as a reference number or seat number for some event organizers.
※ You do not need to scan a QR code by yourself.
※ If you purchased multiple tickets from the same account, those tickets will be displayed in one ticket. If you and your friends will go to the event separately, please transfer the ticket to your friend(s) beforehand.
※ If you are logged in but your tickets are not shown, check Why are my tickets or selection application not shown in my account?
※ If you are having trouble logging into your account, please check Troubleshooting login issues.
If you ordered tickets for an online event, you can check the Watch Stream page to attend the online event.
For more information, please see this help page: How to join an online event.