If you are ordering tickets on a computer, please make sure that your browser is latest version of Chrome or Safari.
*A convenience store/ATM payment fee of 220 yen per order will be charged.
*The ticket sales deadline for each event is the day before the ticket sales deadline.
*Ticket sales deadlines differ for each event.
*Convenience store/ATM payment may not be available for some events due to the organizer's intention.
1. Click "Get ticket" on the event page.
2. Select the number of tickets you wish to order, and then select "Combini / ATM" when the payment method selection is displayed.
<In the case of an event with a discount>
A page for entering a discount code will appear. Click on the "Enter promo Code" link to display the input box. Enter your promo code and press Enter (or Return) on your keyboard to apply the code and display the discounted price.
*Promo codes are distributed by the organizer to specific attendees.
3. Sign in to your Peatix account or create a Peatix account with new registration (if you are already logged in, please go to 4.)
4. Enter your billing information and click "Next: Review".
5. Be sure to check your email address and click "Confirm Order".
- Attendees Name: Used by the event organizer to contact the receptionist and customers.
- Nick name: The display name will appear on the event page, application, and group list.
*Tickets can be transferred only if the event organizer allows the transfer. After your application, an email will be sent to the transferee. The transferee can receive the tickets by following the procedures in the email. For details, please refer to Receiving a transferred ticket.
6. The application completion page will appear.
Click "View payment details" to display the payment procedure page.
*The following Peatix external site and email text will be in Japanese. Please refer to the red frame in the image below.
7. Select your preferred payment method on the payment procedure screen and follow the on-screen instructions to make your payment.
Ex) Payment at LAWSON
1) Select LAWSON from "お近くのお店でお支払い".
2) Print out the QR code displayed in A or display it on another device (such as a smartphone) and make your payment at the store.
Or, write down the receipt number displayed in B, and pay at the store.
*We recommend that you save the information (QR code/barcode/acceptance number, etc.) necessary for payment at a storefront in a screenshot or memo, or bookmark this payment procedure screen in your computer or smartphone browser.
If you have closed the application completion page
After you have applied for tickets, you will receive an email (subject: "お支払い案内") to your registered email address. You can view the payment procedure page not only from the above application completion screen, but also from the "お支払い手続き確認用URL" in this email.
*Please note that the payment information email may end up in your spam folder.
*The deadline for payment is usually 3 days from the date of application, but this may be changed for some events. For details, please check the information email regarding payment.
8. You will receive an order confirmation email to your registered email address about 5 minutes after your payment is completed.