When you order a ticket for an online event, you will gain access to the Watch Stream page of the event.
If your event will be hosted on Peatix Live, the Watch Stream page will include embedded streaming of the event and you will be able to watch the stream there. There will also be the "Event instructions from the organizer" about joining the event.
|We suggest that you update to the latest version of your browser and operating system for an optimal viewing experience before the Peatix Live event starts. Please check the recommended specifications for viewing Peatix Live events.|
- How to access the Watch Stream page to join an event
- How to use the Peatix Live player on the Watch Stream page
- Troubleshooting when accessing the Watch Stream page
How to access the Watch Stream page to join an event
1. Download the Peatix app from the App Store or Google Play and install it on your device if you have not already done so.
2. After opening the app, access the "Tickets" page. The login screen will be shown. Please log in with the account you used to purchase your tickets.
3. The events for which you purchased tickets will be shown. Click "View Ticket" for the event you would like to join.
4. Click "Join Online Event".
5. The Watch Stream page will open. Once the event start time arrives, you will be able to view the event through the embedded stream at the top of the page.
* If you are unable to view the livestream after the event start time, please check this help page: What should I do if I can't view a Peatix Live event stream (i.e., the stream won't start playing)?
* You can start watching a Peatix Live event partway through, but please note that you will not be able to rewind the livestream.
* If the organizer has enabled the live chat function for the event, you will be able to join the live chat by accessing the Watch Stream page from your desktop browser (please note that live chat is not available on the Peatix app). For more details on live chat, please see this help page: How to join a live chat on Peatix Live
How to use the Peatix Live player on the Watch Stream page
To view a broadcast, tap the Play button (a triangle icon ▶) located at the center of the Peatix Live player embedded on the Watch Stream page.
To view a broadcast, tap the Play button (a triangle icon ▶) located at the center of the Peatix Live player embedded on the Watch Stream page. Use the menu bar at the bottom of the Peatix Live player to change its settings.
① Play/pause button
To temporarily stop watching a stream, tap the “II” button. To start viewing again, tap “▶”.
② Volume button
By default, the sound is turned on. To mute the sound, tap the Volume button. To unmute, tap the button again.
When you tap and hold the Volume button, a volume slider appears on the right. Drag the slider to adjust the sound volume.
③ Full-screen button
If you wish to watch a stream on full screen (instead of on the Peatix Live player on the Watch Stream page), tap the full-screen button. To end the full-screen mode, tap the button again.
For a better viewing experience, we recommend that you turn the phone sideways to landscape mode and tap the full-screen button.
Troubleshooting when accessing the Watch Stream page
When accessing the Watch Stream page, you will need to log in with the account you used to order your ticket.
If you are logged in but cannot access the Watch Stream page, it is likely that you are logged into a wrong account. Please log out and log in again with the account you used when you ordered your ticket.
If you forgot which account you used to order your ticket or are experiencing troubles logging into your account, please check the help pages below:
How to access your account when you forgot your login details
If you have questions about the streaming of the online event, please check the "Event instructions from the organizer" section on the Watch Stream page. If you do not find answers to your questions, please contact the event organizer from the "Contact organizer" button found below the "Event instructions from the organizer".