Once you become a follower of a group,
・Your Account Nickname of the follower will be displayed in the follower list on the group page.
・You can receive automated "new event publish notification email" and "72 hours before event notification email" from Peatix.
・You can receive email notifications sent from the group's organizer.
*For more information about messages from the organizer, please refer to this help page:How can I access / respond to the messages sent from the event organizer?
If you would like to receive information about the next event of a group, we recommend you to follow the group.
*Note however that If the organizer has not set the event to "Public", no email will be sent.
How to follow a group
There are three ways in which you can follow a group:
- When ordering tickets to an event, check the box for "Let me know about new events from [Group name]" in the "Review your info" page.
* The box is checked by default.
- Click "Follow" on the event page.
- Click "Follow" near the top of the group page.
How to unfollow a group
If you no longer want to be a follower of a group, please follow the steps below to unfollow the group:
1. Log into your account, and click on your account name to access "My Groups / Events".
2. Click "Following" under "Groups", and you will see a list of groups that you are currently following. Click on the group you wish to unfollow.
3. Near the top of the group page, you will see a button that says "Following". Placing a cursor over this button will change it to "Unfollow". Click the button. You will see the following message: "You are no longer following this group."