If you checked the "Save card for future purchases" option (only available for purchases in MYR and JPY) when purchasing your ticket, you will be able to view your saved credit card details in your account settings. If you no longer wish to save your credit card details, you will be able to delete the card.
1. Access https://peatix.com/ and log in to your account. After you are logged in, click on your account name in the upper right corner and click "Account settings".
2. Click "Payment Methods" from the left side menu. The cards you have saved will be shown.
* The "Payment Methods" page can only be accessed from a computer.
If you are using a smartphone, you can remove saved cards from the "Billing" page when you next purchase a ticket. (It is not possible to view/remove saved cards from the Peatix app)
3. If you wish to delete a saved card, please click on the garbage bin button.
4. On the pop-up screen, please click "Remove card".
Next time you purchase a ticket, you will need to enter your credit card details to make the payment.