The email address of your account registered with Peatix can be changed from the Peatix app (iOS/Android) by following the steps below.
*For details on changing the email address from Peatix app, please refer to How to change your email address (Peatix App).
How to change your email address
1. Log into your Peatix account and click on your account name in the upper right corner to access "Account Settings".
*If you are using a smartphone browser:
Tap on the menu button (hamburger button) in the upper right corner to access "Account Settings".
2. Enter your new email address in the "Email" section, and click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
Please note that the email address displayed on the screen will not change at this stage.
*If you change the model of your mobile phone/smart phone or switch to another company, you may not be able to receive carrier emails. Therefore, we recommend that you register an address such as Gmail or Yahoo.
*If you see the message "Email has already been registered" after entering your new email address and clicking "Save Changes", the email address you entered is already registered to another Peatix account.
You cannot use an email address that is already registered, so please enter a different email address.
3. The message "Instruction on how to reset the email address is sent to the new email address" is shown, and an email will be sent to the new email address (email title: "Your request to reset email address").
* If you are not seeing the email in your inbox, refer to this help page: What should I do when I cannot receive emails from Peatix?
4. Click the "Reset Email" button in the email.
5. The login screen opens. Log in with your current account (unchanged email address and password, or registered Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple account).
6. When you are logged in and can see the message "Your email address was reset", you have successfully changed your registered email address. Please use the new email address when logging into Peatix going forward.