Tickets that have been purchased can only be canceled by the event organizer. Whether a purchased ticket can be cancelled will depend on the cancellation policy of the event organizer. If you wish to request for ticket cancellation, please contact the event organizer directly.
How to make a ticket cancellation request
1. Please access your ticket dashboard: http://peatix.com/dashboard.
Login with the same account that you used when purchasing your ticket.
2. On your dashboard, under TICKETS you can see a list of all the events you have bought tickets for. Please click Contact Organizer to send a message to the event organizer.
3. Click Message organizer.
4. Enter your subject and message and click Send.
The answer of the organizer will be delivered to your Peatix inbox, and will be forwarded to your registered email address.
The refund will be handled by the credit card company that was used for the purchase of the tickets.
- If the refund date lies before the cutoff date of your credit card, the refund will be settled in this months credit card bill.
- If the refund date lies after the cutoff date of you credit card, the refund will be settled in next month credit card.
For customers in Japan: customers who used convenience store or ATM payment to purchase their tickets will receive an email regarding the details of the refund. Please follow the instructions as written in the email.
If more than 50 days have passed since you placed your order, you will be charged the following cancellation fee:
|Country||Ticket / Cancellation fee|
|Hong Kong||HKD||30 HKD|
|South Korea||USD||5 USD|
|Sri Lanka||USD||5 USD|
|New Zealand||NZD||5 NZD|
|United Kingdom||GBP||5 GBP|
For users in Japan: If you bought tickets using Convenient Store or ATM Payment, the cancellation fee will be 340 JPY regardless of how many days have passed since the ticket purchase.