Tickets that have been purchased can only be cancelled by the event organizer. Whether a purchased ticket can be cancelled will depend on the cancellation policy of the event organizer. If you wish to request for ticket cancellation, please contact the event organizer directly.
How to make a ticket cancellation request
1. Access your ticket dashboard: http://peatix.com/dashboard.
Log in with the same account that you used when purchasing your ticket (go to step 2 if you are already logged in).
2. Click "Contact Organizer" for the event you wish to request for ticket cancellation.
3. Click "Message organizer".
4. Enter the subject and content of the message, and click "Send".
A reply from the organizer will be delivered to your Peatix inbox and will also be forwarded to your registered email address.
The refund will be handled by the credit card company that was used for the purchase of the tickets.
- If the refund date lies before the cutoff date of your credit card: The refund will be settled in this month's credit card bill.
- If the refund date lies after the cutoff date of you credit card: The refund will be settled in next month's credit card bill.
For customers in Japan: Customers who used convenience store or ATM payment to purchase their tickets will receive an email regarding the details of the refund. Please follow the instructions written in the email.
You will not be charged a cancellation fee for these cases:
- The ticket is free.
- Event country is Singapore or Malaysia.
- The ticket was purchased less than 50 days ago.
For paid tickets purchased more than 50 days ago, you will be charged the following cancellation fee:
|Ticket / Cancellation fee
For users in Japan: If a user has bought a ticket using convenient store or ATM payment, the cancellation fee will be 340 JPY regardless of how many days have passed since the ticket purchase.